View Profile HEKILLZALOT

82 Movie Reviews

...but is the stylus mightier than the quill?

I used to rate this a 4/5 but after rewatching this a couple more times, I now realize this animation is actually pretty cool :D
The soundtrack and sfx are really well done.

art & music choice is alright but the presentation was different and well done!

SweetLittleCavities responds:

Haha thankyou~! I actually like song, but I wish I could use non-free music... I have such library of music. Thanks~!

18 Game Reviews

What is the distant of each square meant to represent?
I see different caliber bullets are shooting with the same velocities.

I think that little element of realism would go a long way if there's ever further development with this game.

I can't say this is a good game but,
at least there's visual & audio feedback for attacks, controls are tight, the music is decent, and the achievements are easy to get.

cool concept, but the digging/snowball mechanics make it too easy to solve puzzles.
I didn't play all the way through, but having different types of platforms/blocks that are either hazardous, or can't have snowballs attached to them, might add to the puzzle elements of this game.
loving this character's derpy walk :P

platformalist responds:

Hi HEKILLZALOT!

That was one of my struggles with game design once I made the mechanics, actually! Digging and superjumps make it really easy to navigate around the screen, and once navigation is that easy, it's not really a platformer anymore. I'd like to use these mechanics again in a later game, since the digging is pretty satisfying, but they might be better suited to strategic, custom-built levels with puzzle blocks, like you said. Thanks so much for the feedback, and I'm glad that you enjoyed Winter Bear's chubby walk! :)

53 Audio Reviews

u know a track is fire when it breaks software. Pretty sick for an unfinished project.

BoomKitty responds:

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Wouldn't have minded the weird intro if it was shorter but, the rest of the track rocks!

BERSERKYD responds:

Thanks for the review :)

sick. great beats, keys, and instrument choices. loops pretty well too. never heard of that game tho

81 Art Reviews

Interesting presentation.
Anatomy on the hands and celeb-likeliness could use improvement.

ArindamDhar responds:

Thanks and yes I need to work a lot more on creating likeness.

Creepy but, unfinished. Hope you go further with this piece.

I'm tempted to make a "brutal landing" parody 3xD

I like making art, music, designing games, and reviewing ppl's stuff on NG.

n/a, Male