View Profile HEKILLZALOT

88 Movie Reviews

I wish the game was more like this vid

Disturbing artwork, and great visual storytelling.
I’ve always been a fan of your use of audio and sound effects to set the tone of your animations, as well as minimal use of dialogue.

Cool animation. gool artwork.
lol as soon as he punched through that guy's chest i was like "KUNG POW!"

wtf was up with that intro whistling xD

21 Game Reviews

When in doubt, give'r boobs

That was alright.
Character art & animation is cool, music is pretty catchy, and combat is pretty satisfying.
Level art & designing could use improvement, as well as the enemy art, animation, and designs.

Lots of fun! This'd be great on mobile.

Good sfx choices, soundtrack, and artwork.
The fundamental game mechanics are simple yet interesting, but it is very easy to snowball effect (I got pretty far just by bombing). Maybe increase the cost to place bombs. Being able to repair or upgrade walls would've been nice, but I'm not sure if that would've made the game too easy.
Hotkeys definitely help with placing objects.

If you plan on going further with this game, maybe introducing other player mechanics like melee, spell casting, dropping money bag to increase speed but is vulnerable to enemies, other types of objects/obstacles, etc. would make for a cool sequel, or for an entirely different game.

54 Audio Reviews

Very chill. Perf for blazing

u know a track is fire when it breaks software. Pretty sick for an unfinished project.

BoomKitty responds:

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Wouldn't have minded the weird intro if it was shorter but, the rest of the track rocks!

BERSERKYD responds:

Thanks for the review :)

91 Art Reviews

Wb!

Bust looks interesting but not too sure what’s going on with the rest of the portrait

Pretty decent. Anatomy could use a lil improving

Blackmoonrose13 responds:

I am just the colorist...I collab with others and color their works. Yes it is a real job

I like making art, music, designing games, and reviewing ppl's stuff on NG.

n/a, Male