View Profile HEKILLZALOT

71 Movie Reviews

lol 1st & 3rd scene were my favs

$#@& ya looks awesome! super excited

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I hope the whole thing is just as awesome as this is, won't be long!!!

i lost track of how many times ive watched this lol

16 Game Reviews

cool concept, but the digging/snowball mechanics make it too easy to solve puzzles.
I didn't play all the way through, but having different types of platforms/blocks that are either hazardous, or can't have snowballs attached to them, might add to the puzzle elements of this game.
loving this character's derpy walk :P

platformalist responds:

Hi HEKILLZALOT!

That was one of my struggles with game design once I made the mechanics, actually! Digging and superjumps make it really easy to navigate around the screen, and once navigation is that easy, it's not really a platformer anymore. I'd like to use these mechanics again in a later game, since the digging is pretty satisfying, but they might be better suited to strategic, custom-built levels with puzzle blocks, like you said. Thanks so much for the feedback, and I'm glad that you enjoyed Winter Bear's chubby walk! :)

interesting puzzles and music. not bad for a construct game. player controls/mechanics are tight.

HOLY SHIT this game is as badass as the Hotline Miami games!
I wish i could toggle the "look further" button so i didn't have to hold it tho.

30 Audio Reviews

i have yet to come across any other song that shreds better than this track.

even tho i bought this awhile ago, im still streaming it on NG to this day lol

sweet beats ma dude

HeyJellyBear responds:

thanks for the kind words homie! :)

52 Art Reviews

thats pretty friggin dope

they're both perfectly derpy

I consume lasagna, Jon. It's what I do.

I like making art, music, and designing games. If u like what I make, plz consider following me on NG or any other links :D

n/a, Male